Sunday, February 6, 2011

i don't think i deserve this but thanks B. i heart you.


Thanks to my bff Brooke at Life.Love.Lawton for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award! I am way behind in reading my blogs and just noticed that she did this!! She is so incredibly sweet and I love that our little boys are growing up together! You should go check out her blog if you haven't already!

Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Seven Things about Me:

1. I do not think of myself as stylish.
2. I eat an avocado almost every day.
3. I am addicted to coffee.
4. I want an iPhone.
5. I didn't have very many girlfriends growing up but now I have the greatest group of women that I call dear friends.
6. I married my best friend. He used to be my ex-boyfriends best friend too.
7. My favorite flowers are orchids and I had a bunch in my wedding.
8. I am a beach bum. Or I wish I was.
9. I grew up in CA part-time. We lived there until I was 7 then went back every summer until I was 16.
10. I've had a trainer for the last three years and he makes me write down everything I eat.

I'm going to pass this along to all of my readers! I would love to know about all of y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I heart you!!!!! I didn't know you lived in CA?! And you are stylish! You just don't give yourself credit ;)

    ReplyDelete