Selwa, you have found yourself an amazing man in Jereme. I want to welcome you into our family and say thank you. Thank you for loving my brother with all that you are and letting him be himself. I know he will be the best husband. Here is why:
- He is fiercely loyal - once when he was 13 he stood up to my 18-year-old ex-boyfriend! Telling him to stay away from me or he would be sorry!
- He is patient - how can he not be growing up with two older sisters!!
- He has a great sense of humor - I think Jereme came out of the womb cracking jokes. He always knows what to say to make you laugh. And laughter is a very important part of marriage.
- He is a best friend.
- He is adventurous – he’s willing to try anything, especially if it will get a laugh out of you.
- He’s charming – Jereme never meets a stranger.
- He’s laid-back – this is very important if you have a flair for the dramatic!
- And the most obvious reason Jereme will be an amazing husband is he is head over heels in love with you. It is written all over his face when he talks about you and you can see it in his eyes when he looks at you.
And judging by the way he is with Van and Cole, he is going to be an amazing father one day too.
I am so proud of you and I love you with all my heart. Nicolas Sparks once wrote, “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what I wish for you two. That’s what I hope you give to each other forever.”
Let’s all raise our glasses in honor of the bride and groom!
May God be with you and bless you.
May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortunes and rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness from this day forward.
And now for a ton of pictures:
How do I get out there?
The Danens family
No comments:
Post a Comment