Van just turned 7 weeks old this past Friday and I can't believe how much he changes week to week. Courtney sent me all the pictures from Van's newborn photo shoot and I couldn't believe how small he was only 6 weeks ago! Here are some of my favorite shots:

Daddy Awe
Kisses to his sweet face
He has my heart
All curled up
That bottom lip makes me giggle
Van and I have been meeting every Wednesday morning at 11 with our play group and it's something we both look forward to every week! Van really enjoys lying next to his friends and kicking his arms and legs. He looks like he's riding a bike - just like his daddy. After play group we usually take a nice, long walk around the booty loop (a 3 mile loop around the Myers Park neighborhood). We get some fresh air and Van takes a nap!

Hudson and Van
Little pea pod
Every Friday Van gets to spend quality time with Grandma Utsey (Mimi) while mommy goes to the gym and works out with her trainer Ryan. This quality time usually consists of napping and eating. I am excited to be back in the gym training but was shocked at how weak I felt and how sore I have been. Thanks Ryan for kicking my booty!

Spending time at Mimi's
Last weekend Van and I took an Infant Massage class at the hospital with Kate and Avery. Van was so alert and relaxed after the class. He slept soundly in the car on the way home so I try to incorporate the baby massage into our bedtime routine.


He's really started cooing a lot and talking to us. He smiles and laughs when he sees his daddy. Van loves being read to and shows it by pumping his fists and kicking his legs!
This weekend we were homebound because Charlotte was hit with a tiny snowstorm. But it's not the snow that kept us in - it was the ice! Luckily we had an amazing view of all the white stuff from our moon tower. Being eight stories up has it's advantages!
Derek missed Van's first snowday because he was in New Orleans for his best friend Blair's bachelor party. We missed Derek greatly and our weekend just wasn't the same. We are so excited that D comes home today!

Snow Van







No comments:
Post a Comment