Monday, October 26, 2009

Midwife Update - 34 weeks

I had my 34 week midwife appointment today. Baby Utsey was sleeping but still had a strong heartbeat in the 130s. It always makes me tear up everytime I hear that sweet sound. I also got the H1N1 flu shot today. The shot itself didn't really hurt but I know my arm is going to be so sore for the next couple of days.

I'll be 34 weeks on Thursday but I was measuring at 37 weeks today so they want to do another ultrasound at our next appointment. Which means more pictures of Peanut! I can't wait to see his little face. He may arrive sooner than 6 weeks!!!!

Over the weekend my two great friends Angie and Haley threw me a fabulous baby shower! It was such fun to see all my friends gathered in one spot and all there to support and show love for Baby Utsey. I'll post more pictures soon.

Haley & Grey stayed with us all weekend and while we had our shower, the boys had a "man shower" for Derek. Umm yea you can see the shenanigans that took place later when we returned!

Poor Haley has no idea what is about to happen......

Bahahahahaha!!

1 comment: