We have started the 3rd trimester and December 10th is fast approaching! Baby Utsey is healthy and by all the movement in my belly - he is happy too. I've started seeing my midwife every two weeks and each appointment has gone well. My measurements have caught up to my due date and Peanut's heartbeat is strong.
I'm still working at Modern but I have put in my notice for leave starting on November 28th. My last day at work will be November 24th and I plan on returning on June 1, 2010. Business is picking up and facials are taking me a little longer than they used to and really taking my energy. But I love being able to see all my regular clients before I leave for 6 months.
I've definitely started feeling a little uncomfortable, short of breath and stretched to the limit. He still needs to put on some weight so I know I will have to stretch a little more. Going to the gym really helps me feel better and the cool weather has helped tremendously.
Me at 32 weeks and my beautiful friend Brooke at 23 weeks.
I have my next midwife appointment this Monday, October 26th. I can't believe how fast October is flying by!
Peanut loves:
Pumpkin Spice Lattes
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Hot Chocolate
Jack Johnson
Dave Matthews
Ginger Snaps
Peanut says no thank you to:
Climbing stairs
Sleeping in
Sitting still for long
Lifting heavy objects


No comments:
Post a Comment