Week 13 and I had my first visit with my midwife today. Aunt Candace got to go along and hear Peanut's heartbeat for the first time! All is wonderful! I got my test results back from the last blood work lab, everything was negative, I'm immune to everything I should be immune to and I have dad's blood type. I've only gained 1 pound!!! Baby's heartbeat was 166 today, I tried to attach the recording but it was a no go! Derek says it still sounds like a horse galloping.
Our next visit is July 8th and if Peanut cooperates then we will be able to determine if lil'P is a boy or a girl!
Peanut likes:
sleeping
vanilla milkshakes from chick-fil-a
apples & watermelon
walking
Peanut dislikes:
standing up for a long time
the smell of anything grilling
the corridors in our condo
waking up early
good job with the blog, keep it up!!
ReplyDelete