Friday, June 26, 2009

Baby's 1st trip to Denver, CO








Derek, Baby & I just returned from our trip to Denver, Co where Derek & his best friend Blair did a Sprint Triathlon in Boulder, CO on Father's Day. The tri went really well for both Derek & Blair. We spent the rest of the week enjoying the beautiful weather in Denver, exploring the zoo, stopping by Red Rocks and visiting the mountains in Dylan. 

My baby bump is definitely showing more now and looks more like a baby bump vs. an indulgent lunch! I finally got my fix for TCBY's white chocolate mousse frozen yogurt with bananas. I have been craving TCBY since week 6 and so far the only one I have been able to find is located in the Denver airport. It was worth the wait and I was definitely trying to scheme a way to get some back home!

Baby Loves:
TCBY
Denver temperature
polar bears
BLT sandwiches
chocolate milk
iced caramel lattes
lemon poppy muffins
blueberry lemon scones

Baby not fond of:
flying
being dehydrated
migraine headaches






1 comment:

  1. I think there's a TCBY down off of Monroe Rd....??? We'll go there one of these days. I really hope I'm not making that up! If so I'll feel really bad, Miz Prego! Haha...

    ReplyDelete