Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sweet Whisperings

of a 3 year old.......

One of the first things Van said to me this morning after he woke up was, "mama, can we go to Mimi's house so I can give her a hug and a kiss?"

Of course we can sweet boy.

Then later, out of the blue, he says, "mama, when i get older i can send my *effie a message." When I asked him what the message would say he goes, "the message would be she loves me. i know mama! i can make her a picture, she would really like that." Then he got everything he needed to draw Effie a picture and when he finished he asked me to put it in the mailbox!

*(Effie is one of his best friends at school.)

I can't get enough of my little man and his kind nature. 



No comments:

Post a Comment