Monday, May 6, 2013

All About my Little Man

So long overdue. C'est la vie.

I have been trying extra hard to connect with my oldest while I care for the needs of my youngest. Harder than it sounds folks, harder.than.it.sounds.

Has anyone seen that Mother's Day commercial with the little red headed baby boy growing up and his mom is constantly moving his hair out of his face and the boy is like gosh mom leave me alone and then he is facetimeing with her from his dorm room? I cry every time that stupid commercial comes on. I just connect with all the love that mom feels and the boy grows so fast. I am starting to tear up as I write this...... I need to tighten up.

Anywoo, I have decided to try my best to remember to do this little survey every year and it would be even better if I recorded a video of his answers but that would probably take a lot of editing.

The rules: Ask him each question and write down his first answer.

Van, age 3 #goingonseven



Nicknames: Peanut, Stinky, Little Man, Wild Man, Hot Rod (I did not ask him this question)

How old are you? 3

What is your favorite color? red

What is your favorite animal? horses

What is your favorite book? train book

What is your favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

What is your favorite movie? Tangled #oopsthoughtitwastoystory #toddlerproblems

What is your favorite song? Tonight (we are young)

What is your favorite food? applesauce (he NEVER eats applesauce???)

What is your favorite drink? chocolate milk (just like his mama)

What is your favorite breakfast food? pancakes (made by daddy not mommy!)

What is your favorite snack? fruit snacks

What is your favorite outfit? Chuggington (his Halloween costume) #toldyouthiswaslongoverdue #askedhimthesequestionsaroundhalloween

What is your favorite game? ???????????

What is your favorite toy? Chuggington

Who is your best friend? Sydney (Smith) #sorryeffie #thoughtitwouldbeyouordaddy

What is your favorite thing to do? play

What is your favorite thing to do outside? run around and play on the swingset

What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas #ithinkthatistheonlyholidayheknows

What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my Bobby (the blanket)

Where is your favorite place to go? to Mimi's house

What is your favorite restaurant? ????????

Where do want to go on vacation? to Bald Head

What do you want to be when you grow up? a big boy (love this!!!)

What did you do on your birthday? "I turned 3." #duh #soliteral



No comments:

Post a Comment