Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year Lovelies

So this post has been sitting waiting for me to add pictures and edit writing for 7 days. Seven days that have felt like 2 weeks. I don't know about my other mommy friends but I am exhausted! My days start dark & early. Dark because we always get up before the sun.....sometimes 5:30 am! Van is not a morning person either. Let me correct that - it takes him a couple (minutes) to wake up and then his feet hit the ground running. I'm sure I've said this before but I am pooped by 6:45 and Derek is just getting in the shower to go to work. I barely get enough time in to check my blog updates let alone a good 30 minutes to write a new post. So, I apologize for the lack of interesting writing and the lack of pictures that I have started 2011 off with. All my pictures are blurry because Van is super busy. Super busy but so much fun! I'm loving every minute of my toddler-mommy life. Just please ignore if my hair is in a pony, my roots are several inches past due and I have cheerios on my shirt!!


We hope that everyone had a relaxing and special NYE. Our friends, The Boharts, came over for a little visit then Candace, Clay & Cole and Jereme & Selwa came over for dinner and a toast to the new year. It was very low-key and I surprisingly made it past midnight!! We rung in our new year by saying aloud what we liked best about 2010 and our hopes for 2011.

We wish you all many blessings for 2011. Cheers!

Daddy & Van playing in his playhouse (best.toy.ever.)


Van being sweet & trying to rock JD

sweet daddies

silly Cole watching football

No comments:

Post a Comment