Hey Girl! I didn't know you had a blog, just found it! I am kind of obsessed with blogs right now, it is such a great way to keep up with people and stalk people I don't know! I love all the pics of Van he is so sweet, hard to believe he is going to be a year soon! This first year has flown by so fast, seems like yesterday we were all at Brooke's shower! Just signed up to follow you! I have a blog too. check it out:) http://designerbagsanddirtydiapers.blogspot.com
Thank you for telling me about your blog! I too am obsessed with blogs and could spend hours reading them (if Van would let me)! Sterling is just precious. I can't believe he's already 8 months! Where has this year gone??? Next time you are in Charlotte visiting Brooke and Lawton, we should get the boys together! I look forward to reading your blog from the beginning. Happy blogging!
We put this blog together for all of our family and friends that we don't get to see often so they could follow the adventures of our minis. We feel so blessed God gave us these two little loves. We hope you enjoy!
Hey Girl! I didn't know you had a blog, just found it! I am kind of obsessed with blogs right now, it is such a great way to keep up with people and stalk people I don't know! I love all the pics of Van he is so sweet, hard to believe he is going to be a year soon! This first year has flown by so fast, seems like yesterday we were all at Brooke's shower! Just signed up to follow you! I have a blog too. check it out:)
ReplyDeletehttp://designerbagsanddirtydiapers.blogspot.com
Thank you for telling me about your blog! I too am obsessed with blogs and could spend hours reading them (if Van would let me)! Sterling is just precious. I can't believe he's already 8 months! Where has this year gone??? Next time you are in Charlotte visiting Brooke and Lawton, we should get the boys together! I look forward to reading your blog from the beginning. Happy blogging!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete